And the day God breathed upon your still life, stirring into being the green leaf and the flower, bud upon the branch and light
upon your soul. Here you felt the earth’s air on your petals and your leaves, and squinted into sunlight, gazing high for heaven
until you felt the gardener’s hand gently turning soil and soul, and nurturing you, bud in radiant sun.
Cascading rain absorbed in warm earth turning, heaven of fragrance. What is that sound in the wind and dazzling light?
Oh, the sweet sound of your delight in God. Sometimes it is like the sound of running laughter.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Come Along

I begin quietly with little noise and commotion, almost imperceptible stirrings inside to share my deep joy with you. I tell myself, just begin to write. So, from this solitary place, please let me share some of my wanderings. Can we see more together? And can we hear and smell and taste with more clarity? As we go together for awhile, let me unfold a story that has no boundaries in the heart.

"Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us." (Heb 12:1b)

And now we pursue the greatest treasure in the world. Come along.

No comments: